Protect Personal Devices With Sophos
WVU employees and students get free Sophos anti-virus software for as many as three personally-owned computers.
Follow these steps
- Click ‘Get Free Sophos’ below.
- Enter your WVU email address and click ‘Get Sophos Home.’ Instructions on how to create a Sophos account will be sent to your WVU email account. You may need to check your Junk folder.
- Follow the instructions to create a Sophos account. ITS recommends using a personal email address to create your Sophos account.
- After receiving the confirmation email, click the ‘Confirm email’ button to finish creating your Sophos account.
- Log into the Sophos Home website to download Sophos anti-virus on your computer.
For WVU-owned computers, contact your local IT support.